I’m going to try to post my goals and updates every month. I know that staying accountable helps me so by sharing with you all, I can keep on track.
I have a business accountability partner and she and I wrote an accountability partnership guide on our experience. You’ll have to check it out!
So here we go…
March Personal Goals:
- Read at least 15 min. a day.
- Hang paintings and picture in guest room.
- Pick colors for master bathroom.
- Kev to start remodeling master bathroom.
- Vacation to Washington, D.C.
March Business Goals:
- Do a lot of work on digital product to be complete by end of April (Roatan Travel Guide) for our family travel blog at Newton’s Travels.
- Keep up blogging schedule on 2 out of 3 blogs.
- Plan out March and April posts.
- Get Turbo Tax and start working on taxes.
March Health/Fitness Goals:
- Smaller portions.
- Less bread/carbs.
- Make wiser food choices on vacation.
- Now that I have health insurance and am paying out the wazoo (thanks to the NOT so affordable Healthcare Act blah), I need to find a doctor.
I know there is a lot more I want to accomplish but for now this is what I have. This is a crazy month so I’ll do my best.
What are your goals for March?