I’m bringing to you the ultimate gift guide this year. Sprinkled throughout the guide, you’ll find referral links to some of my fitness and health favorites and beyond.
Make sure you sign up for Ebates before you do any more shopping online. You can get cash back on a ton of sites! I have received well over $100 so far for my online shopping. You get $10 and I get $25 when you sign up and start shopping.
There are double cash back stores, you can also refer and earn when your friends and family sign up for Ebates. PLUS you’ll have a chance to win a 2016 Toyota Highlander. Can’t beat that!
The Ultimate Gift Guide
For the Fitness Buffs:
Arctic Cool clothing has this awesome cooling technology that will improve your fitness performance. Although it’s no longer warm here in IL, this shirt will work perfectly when I get back into my fitness routine and will keep me cool. They have plus sizes! And they have men’s cooling shirts too.
“HydroFreeze X construction is uniquely designed to absorb moisture when dry and cool when wet. Arctic Cool will keep you cooler longer, so you can not only play, you can play to win”
Here’s a tip: Arctic Cool shirts work best when there is both moisture and airflow. This means that wearing the shirt when you are active helps to get the best “instant cooling” results. By getting the shirt a tad bit damp with a few spritz’s of water before you work out or do something active, the extra moisture will activate an even stronger cooling effect. Neat!
Free shipping for a limited time within the U.S.
The Polar Loop and Polar A360 are my top two personal favorite fitness watches. Polar’s personal fitness trackers have been my go to for a long time. I did try out Fitbit and although it was fun for a while, we had a few that didn’t last long and had to be replaced. I got over that real quick. I had the Fitbit Charge HR in Tangerine and Kev had it in black. He just had his 3rd one replaced due to it falling apart. He now has a Polar fitness watch and loves it! Oh and did I mention Polar watches are water proof. Yes, score.
And don’t forget the Polar Balance scale. I just got one from Polar.
And my next recommendation is Leslie Sansone’s Walk Away the Pounds workouts. These are my all time favorite workouts and something I will be going back to as I start feeling better.
If you’re looking for something to help with weight loss or more energy, these at home workouts are perfect.
Rebounding/Mini Trampoline – This is another of my favorite workouts. The rebounder puts no pressure on my knees or anything. And I work up a nice sweat just bouncing, not even jumping. I have the Urban Rebounder but there are a lot of good ones out there. This is what one looks like.
There are rebounding workout videos too! I have a few on my Amazon wishlist.
A few more things I love:
- Bose SoundLink Speaker – best speaker ever. I have one in white and it’s awesome to carry around and use anywhere I want. The sound is awesome too. It looks like they have a new design now (the II).
- Never leave your house again with the Vive Health pedal exerciser – This little gadget is so fun, portable and affordable if you can’t swing a full size fitness, recumbent or spin bike. Or even if you can, it’s nice to have around.
- Ryka shoes for women – these have been my favorite workout shoes thus far.
- Need something to release the tension and keep your muscles healthy? The Massage Track is quite the little system. I love it for a foot massage.
BUT this full-body zero gravity space saving massage chair has been on our wish list for some time. Oh to have this in the home office. Yes please.
For the Healthy Nuts:
Nature Made® – Do you strive to live a healthy lifestyle? Then Nature Made® products are a great fit. I take their probiotics, multi for her vitamin, B-12 and just started taking D3 and Magnesium. High quality and great company. Put together a nice little gift basket/bag full of supplements, probiotics, etc. These colorful gift bags would work perfectly with some ribbon and make a nice gift any time of year.
Essential Oils – These are popular. People have been using essential oils for a long time. I personally love them when I remember to use them lol but seriously they help me stay focused and on task and helps me with sleeplessness. You might want a diffuser to go with these too.
You must have a collection of teas and accessories – I absolutely love tea from English Tea Shop. They have a super fabulous selection of organic and 100% natural ingredients.
Plus an electric tea kettle from Cuisinart. Everyone we have bought these for loves them.
Coconut Oil – Great for skin and cooking. Yum! If you have a Trader Joe’s nearby, you can get it cheaper there than on Amazon most times. Organic extra virgin is best.
Here are some must have kitchen accessories. Kev just bought me the red Vitamix so I haven’t used it yet but dad and mom have and they love it. The other kitchen item on my wish list is a KitchenAid mixer, in silver please. That has been on my wishlist for years but hubby keeps saying no. He doesn’t think I’ll use it. Hmmm.
- Spiralizer – I have the Paderno World Cuisine Spiralizer Pro to make zoodles (zucchini noodles). I also have spiralized sweet potatoes, carrots and more.
- Vitamix – I wanted it for the sole purpose of it’s horsepower. It’s not as loud as the Ninja Kitchen System I was using before thank goodness.
- Instant Pot – The Instant Pot pressure cooker is the bomb .com. Seriously it’s one of the most awesome and most used accessories in our kitchen. We have one and bought one for a friend last year. I imagine someone will get one this Christmas too. We could use an Instant Pot lid and an extra stainless steel pot.
- Contigo coffee mug – Love these Contigo travel mugs. Keeps drinks warm and cold for a long, long, time. Enough said. One of our granddaughters has even requested one for Christmas.
Here’s another kitchen accessories list for you to peruse.
Looking for smaller gifts or stocking stuffer ideas?
I always have a hard time stuffing stockings at Christmas so thought I would add a fun addition to the ultimate gift guide. Here are some simple ideas to help you.
- Fun Zipbuds never tangle earbuds along with an Amazon music gift card.
- Mini bluetooth speaker – We have the JAM one like this but in orange.
- Stainless steel drinking straws
- Healthy snack bars/snacks – Larabar Bites and Blue Diamond almonds are tasty. My favorite almonds are the wasabi and soy sauce ones. Oh my!
- Grab a Picture Keeper portable flash drive to back up all your memories! Amazon has them too…
Thanks for checking out the ultimate gift guide I put together. I would love to see your gift guides if you have them. Feel free to link below in the comments. It’s never to late to stock up on some fun, unique gift ideas to always have on hand.