Honey Crusted Baked Tofu Sticks
You will need:
- Extra Firm Tofu
- Panko bread crumbs
- Black Pepper
- Other spices of your choice
- Drain tofu (I wrapped tofu in towel for only a few minutes to get any excess liquid off).
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with olive oil.
- Cut tofu into sticks, place in bowl and drizzle honey over each piece.
- Dredge in bread crumbs mixed with pepper/other spices (separate bowl).
- Place tofu sticks on foil.
Bake at 350 for 30+ minutes. Higher temp for crispier tofu sticks.
*You could mix cornmeal and wholemeal flour with the breadcrumbs if you want better coating and more of a breaded tofu stick.
Serve your baked tofu sticks with sweet potato fries or rice and a veggie.
What is your favorite way to make tofu?