Chris is back with more great music! He says, “If you’re the sort of person who thinks a trip the gym should sound like a night at the club, this is the playlist for you. Ke$ha makes two appearances. Overseas icons Martin Solveig and Zedd contribute a pair of crossover hits. Lastly, Kelly Clarkson and Rihanna get remixed for the dance floor.”
Here’s the full list of top workout music, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2013
- Zedd & Foxes – Clarity – 129 BPM
- Ke$ha – C’mon – 125 BPM
- Bridgit Mendler – Ready or Not – 94 BPM
- Martin Solveig & Dev – We Came to Smash – In a Black Tuxedo – 132 BPM
- Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love – 128 BPM
- Rihanna – Diamonds (Congorock Remix) – 126 BPM
- Icona Pop & Charli XCX – I Love It (Cobra Starship Remix) – 130 BPM
- Conor Maynard & Ne-Yo – Turn Around – 128 BPM
- Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath (Cash Cash Remix) – 128 BPM
- Ke$ha, Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, Becky G – Die Young (Remix) – 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Do you have a favorite workout song?